Peninsula Education Foundation will award two $1,500 scholarships to students in the graduating class of 2022 who are continuing their education at the post-secondary level. Applicants must be currently enrolled in the Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District and must have maintained enrollment for two years prior to graduation. Students of PEF employees or current Board of Trustee members are not eligible to apply. The application deadline is March 26, 2022.
BEFORE preparing your application, please be sure to read all APPLICATION GUIDELINES below:
- Only applications submitted through the online application will be considered.
- Prepare your essay in a separate Word document. The online application does not allow you to save your work.
- Cut and paste your essay into the application.
- Late submissions and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Signed permission is required for students under the age of 18.
- Photo release and permission to use finalists’ essays in PEF marketing materials is required.
- Please verify all information is complete and correct. Once you have submitted your application, changes cannot be made.